Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Revival of The Stemwinder blog

European air travel has been marred by Iceland's volcanic ash aftermath. Goldman Sachs, most recently known as the untouchable golden child of Wall Street, has been put on notice that the SEC is coming after it for some shady double-dealing. Meanwhile, the world is trying to assure that the global economy's rebound from the Great Recession is permanent and long lasting.

Two years ago, when I first conceived the idea of doing my own blog, the news was equally disturbing for the economy, Wall Street and global affairs. However, today I feel more equipped to lend perspective on what some of these events might mean. I aim to take some perspective from my clients in the financial industry, as well as thought leaders and notable news sources whose opinions might thought provoking.

No comments: